Discover Why is now accepting Guest Post Travel Blog submissions.
Our Guest blog post guidelines are as follows:
● Informative articles – It can be a story about your trip to a country, or a specific city, or a great write up of travel tips and tricks you’ve picked up.
● The story should be helpful to readers, containing useful information.
● The blog post must be unique – must not be previously published on the Internet, nor should it be published elsewhere in future.
● The length of the article should be between 900 to 1500 words.
● The text and grammar should be well thought out, containing a heading, followed by easy to read sentences and paragraphs.
● Please include at least one good-quality horizontal photo that you either took yourself, or that is royalty & copyright free.
● Please send your travel guest blog in word doc format or via a dropbox link.
● Discover Why reserves the right to alter guest post submissions. Thus includes editing text for SEO, readability purposes, and/or adding relevant links.
● Discover Why does not provide copyright protection or accept copyright ownership, but simply retains publishing rights.
● Guest posting on Discover Why is for other travel bloggers and/or travelers only.
● Travel guest blogs will include a link to your site, and credit to the author.
● If you are a business who is seeking a sponsored post, please contact me for my current sponsored article rates.
Please get in touch via the below form, with a blog post pitch, and we will be back in touch shortly!